Monday, January 3, 2011

coupons!!!




I never knew so many coupons existed.  I had never once seen so many until the past year or so.  Now, even I am learning how to eat out a little cheaper thanks to things like City Deals and Groupon. If you have no idea what I am talking about, google it and you can thank me later.

Coupons are great and I respect people who use them on a regular basis.  I think it is a great way to save money and also experience other great things on a cheaper budget.  but one thing that needs to be understood is how to tip if you are using a coupon or any other sort of discount.  For instance, a table of 2 people come in and spend $100.  They use a groupon for $70 so they have to pay $30 of their own money.  Yes, many people will leave a tip or 5 or 6!  Sorry, this is not proper etiquette.  You tip on the total before a discount!!!  You leave a tip on the food that is served no matter how much you pay.  

Sorry, I have to vent!  But that is one thing I REALLY can't stand!!


1 comment:

Lamb Fam said...

People seriously do that?! Rude butts.